Fitness includes a healthy body, inside and out
There are two parts to fitness: first, being in an optimal state of health and, second, having the physical and mental capability to perform the activities you are asking of your body. This means that fitness is something unique to you - your fitness depends on what healthy means for you - for example, a person may have chronic illness that will never go away, but reducing symptom intensity and/or frequency would be optimally healthy for them. We also all have different demands to place on our bodies; for some, it's comfortably working a sedentary job, for others it may be standing on their feet all day, lifting heavy objects, maintaining a household and family, running a marathon. The possibilities are endless. This is why it is important to find a trainer who can tailor what you need for your lifestyle and ambitions. A good trainer should have the right program in their tool belt in terms of nutrition guidance, physical exercise, and emotional well being. I believe fitness is essential to a well-balanced, wonderful life. A body that is healthy inside and out is unstoppable!
Because fitness is unique to you, this means everyone can benefit from a dedicated instructor as a guide. My goal is to provide you with the knowledge to continue a lifelong relationship with fitness on your own! I will help you gain or maintain strong balance and flexibility for functional movement, achieve a spectacular cardiovascular system, and reach any specific goals you set for yourself.
- Personal training sessions are 1 hour in length.
- Training starts at $280 per month, meeting once each week. Two sessions weekly is $480 for the month. $600 per month for three sessions each week.
- I travel to all of Sussex, Morris and Passaic counties as well as parts of Essex and Bergen counties. Please contact me for exact locations and for programs outside of these areas.
For group fitness, you must provide a host location. I am available to teach at gyms or schools for before/ during/ after school activities, athletic practices, and ready for race day events, friend and family gatherings, corporate activities, vacations. Some of my specialties are cardio and aquatic exercise, kickboxing, Pilates, circuit training, and exercise games for both youth and adults.
- Please contact me for group fitness pricing - it varies depending on the amount of attendees and frequency of recurring sessions
- I travel to all of Sussex, Morris and Passaic counties as well as parts of Essex and Bergen counties. Please contact me for exact locations and for programs outside of these areas. I am willing to travel for big events!